Safety is our highest commitment, evident in every project. As an industry leader in safety, you can depend on Huen to include a job specific safety plan for all projects. We require all team members to take responsibility for their personal safety and for the safety of those around them. And we hold our subcontractors to the same high standards for safety.
Our Safety Commitment
Demonstrating Management Commitment by Maintaining a Positive Safety Culture
- Incorporating safety into every meeting.
- Participate in safety program development.
- Provides considerable resources to support safety initiatives.
Embracing Safety as a Core Value
- Safety is integrated into policies and procedures.
- Regular communications are circulated to reinforce the safety culture.
- Reward employees, from peer nominations, for contributions related to safe work, proactive safety finds, safety leadership, safety engagement in processes.
Train All Employees
- Superintendents, project managers and foremen are required to complete OSHA 30-Hour training.
- Internal safety training is continuously performed to reinforce safety skills.
- Proactive safety training is conducted to inform employees of changing OSHA Standard.
Multigas Detection and Confined Space for Construction
Respirable Crystalline Silica
GHS Hazard Communication